30.9.10

teddy meet clown meet ugly

I visited my neighbors. 2 young boys Aman and Ishan of 10 and 12 yrs. They were born an brought up in the US but have been living here since the past 3 years. They have a massive collection of toys but these just sit in the closet because they prefer their Playstations and video games. I asked them which they liked better- India or US. They said 'US because they have better video games'. Anyhow i was looking through some of their old stuffed toys which were in a box tucked away in the back of their closet. I borrowed 3 toys.









































































































clown mobile


































































When the boys took this toy out, they immediately started throwing it to the floor, on the wall, and against anything they could see around. I was really shocked to see this! Thats when their mother told me it was a battery operated toy that sings and makes noises when you throw it around. She said it used to get so annoying that she was forced to remove the batteries:)

No comments:

Post a Comment