6.9.10

The best toy ever would be...

During the 8 month interactive toy lab last year, we conducted a drawing workshop with Mallya Aditi's prep class. Here we asked the kids to draw a toy they would like to have(the best toy!). We returned the drawings to the children but here's some of the toys they drew and explained to us:

1. Toy that gives me 3 wishes(Candy world, Characters come to life,Go to space
anytime).
2. My toy can make me whatever I want.
3. A cool car that shrink so small it can fit in my pocket.
4. A jersey that will make me win all the time.
5. When I play a game on my PS, it should come out and give me a prize.
6. A sword that can turn into a rocket and cut people.
7. Can slide into the TV and meet Mickey and Minnie.
8. TV can give me whatever I want.
9. I have a tree house which has a spell-whenever parents come there they have to listen to whatever I say.
10. A volcano that creates lava that I can touch.
11. A flying carpet-I like to fly.
12. A magic kite that goes wherever I ask it to go.
13. Magical dressing table- when I press a button the fairy/wand comes and dresses me up and takes me wherever I go.
14. A toy that makes wands-the wand turns all people who use bad words into a frog.

No comments:

Post a Comment