6.9.10

Candy for Andy

Lately, I have been getting mad for no reason. And this mood is carried onto the dining table. A few days later, something amazing happened. My mom said, "when you are at the table i want you to pretend like u have a spoonful of sugar in your mouth!and take enough for it to last you as long as you're at the table!"I was so surprised when she said that and then i reminded her about my comic book 'Candy for Andy':)

During a pictorial storytelling course, 2 years back, i created a comic book named 'Andy for Candy'. Its a three spread comic book. The story revolves around Andy the
protagonist, a mean 7 yr old girl who has a fetish for candy and turns sweet when she gets a taste of candy, but only until it lasts in her mouth.


































































My favourite frame from the comic:)

No comments:

Post a Comment