6.9.10

Super creature-man

I want to conduct a workshop with about 8 kids(5-7 yrs). I will be giving them each a creature sewn by me along with other material and ask them to create a creature with a superpower. They will then explain it. During this they can use other creatures or dolls provided to explain better. With this activity, i'm allowing a different kind of interaction with the doll by giving the children a choice of the tools/material they can use to play with the doll unlike a Barbie doll that comes with clothes and shoes or GIjoes that come with guns and planes. This will help me understand their choices,interaction and give me an insight into their imagination.
First i made some creatures. I made 8 creatures with fabric i bought from RC Puram. I drew shapes on cardboard, traced and cutout the patterns from fabric, stitched them and filled them with sand:

















































































































I bought some materials for children to use during the workshop:


No comments:

Post a Comment